- Entry fee
General / University student: ¥1,500 (¥1,400)
High school student: ¥900 (¥800)
Elementary / Junior high school student: ¥500 (¥400)
Disabled person and up to one helper: ¥900 (¥800)
Combined Ticket for Fukuda Art Museum and Saga Arashiyama Museum of Arts & Culture: ¥2,300
*Admission fees are revised as of April 19, 2023. They subject to change depending on the content of the special exhibition.
- * Prices in parentheses are for groups of 20 or more.
- * Free for preschool children
- * We provide discounts or gifts for the members of following groups or following card holders.
- AICA, JAF, Asahi mate, Kyoto Newspaper Tomato Club, Keihan e-kenet, KYO-DENT, Benefit One, Waraku Passport,僑胞Overseas Compatriot Card(僑胞卡), Bunkyo University Card, Aozora Bank Cash card Plus, Osaka Teachers’ Mutual Aid Association (Venlic), Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation for Private Schools of Japan,
- JR Tokai “そうだ京都、行こう” Express Card
- Annual Pass
- ¥4,000 (revised as ¥5,000 from May 1, 2023)
Benefit: one membership card
1 year Free entry to special exhibitions (4 times per year as of Dec. 2022)
No reservation required for entry
Access to events at preferential rates
*Please ask at the reception for application.
- Group Visit
To arrange a group tour, please send the following information to by e-mail or to to +81-75-863-0607 by fax at least two weeks before the desired date.
- 1.Desired date to visit
- 2.Desired time
- 3.Name of the group
- 4.Contact details on the day of visit (mobile phone number)
- 5.Number of visitors
- 6.How to come to the museum
- 7.Receipt addressed to
- 8.Name of the representative
- 9.Contact Details (phone number & fax number)
- *If any special requiest required, please comment on the note section。
- *We do not have parking for ordinary visitors.
- *Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be patient if the schedule is already full.
Download a FAX template for group application from here
Payment can be made by bank transfer or at the reception on the day.
・Name of the bank:Kyoto Bank
・Name of the branch: Nishi Shijo branch (branch number 126)
・Account number: Normal 3702342
・Account Name: Ippan Zaidan Hojin Fukuda Bijutsu Shinko Zaidan (Fukuda Art Foundation)
Rules of the Museum
- Please do not touch the exhibited items or their cases.
- For items that do not have a no photography sign, photography is permitted, but please turn flash off.
- Please contact in advance if you wish to shoot video in the museum. You might be asked to submit a shooting plan.
- Please set your cell phone to silent mode, and refrain from making or taking calls.
- Please do not bring food or drink into the museum.
- Smoking is not permitted in the museum.
- Please deposit large bags in the cloakroom at the front desk.
- Please deposit your umbrella in the umbrella stand.
- Please refrain from using writing utensils other than pencils. Mechanical pencils are not permitted.
- Please do not use flashlights or the like.
- During busy hours we may request that those with young children deposit their strollers with our staff.
- So as not to bother other guests, please keep noise from footsteps and conversations to a minimum.
- We ask that disabled persons and those in wheelchairs, who wish to use the parking lot, contact us in advance.
- Please note that the museum’s café, toilets and shop are located in a pay area and can only be used after entering the museum.