- Entry fee
General / University student: ¥1,300 (¥1,200)
High school student: ¥700 (¥600)
Elementary / Junior high school student: ¥400 (¥300)
Disabled person and up to one helper: ¥700 (¥600)
Combined Ticket for Fukuda Art Museum and Saga Arashiyama Museum of Arts & Culture: ¥2,000
*Admission fees are subject to change depending on the content of the special exhibition.
- * Prices in parentheses are for groups of 20 or more.
- * Free for preschool children
- * We provide discounts or gifts for the members of following groups or following card holders.
- AICA, JAF, Asahi mate, Kyoto Newspaper Tomato Club, Keihan e-kenet, DoCoMo Enjoy Pass, Benefit One, Waraku Passport,僑胞Overseas Compatriot Card(僑胞卡), Bunkyo University Card, Aozora Bank Cash card Plus, Osaka Teachers’ Mutual Aid Association (Venlic), Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation for Private Schools of Japan,
- JR Tokai “そうだ京都、行こう” Express Card
- Annual Pass
Benefit: one membership card
1 year Free entry to special exhibitions (4 times per year as of Dec. 2022)
No reservation required for entry
Access to events at preferential rates
*Please ask at the reception for application.
Rules of the Museum
- Please do not touch the exhibited items or their cases.
- For items that do not have a no photography sign, photography is permitted, but please turn flash off.
- Please contact in advance if you wish to shoot video in the museum. You might be asked to submit a shooting plan.
- Please set your cell phone to silent mode, and refrain from making or taking calls.
- Please do not bring food or drink into the museum.
- Smoking is not permitted in the museum.
- Please deposit large bags in the cloakroom at the front desk.
- Please deposit your umbrella in the umbrella stand.
- Please refrain from using writing utensils other than pencils. Mechanical pencils are not permitted.
- Please do not use flashlights or the like.
- During busy hours we may request that those with young children deposit their strollers with our staff.
- So as not to bother other guests, please keep noise from footsteps and conversations to a minimum.
- We ask that disabled persons and those in wheelchairs, who wish to use the parking lot, contact us in advance.
- Please note that the museum’s café, toilets and shop are located in a pay area and can only be used after entering the museum.