- Entry fee
General / University student: ¥1,300 (¥1,200)
High school student: ¥700 (¥600)
Elementary / Junior high school student: ¥400 (¥300)
Disabled person and up to one helper: ¥700 (¥600)
Combined Ticket for Fukuda Art Museum and Saga Arashiyama Museum of Arts & Culture: ¥2,000
- Annual Pass
- * Prices in parentheses are for groups of 20 or more.
- * Free for preschool children
Rules of the Museum
- Please do not touch the exhibited items or their cases.
- For items that do not have a no photography sign, photography is permitted, but please turn flash off.
- Please set your cell phone to silent mode, and refrain from making or taking calls.
- Please do not bring food or drink into the museum.
- Smoking is not permitted in the museum.
- Please deposit large bags in the cloakroom at the front desk.
- Please deposit your umbrella in the umbrella stand.
- Please refrain from using writing utensils other than pencils. Mechanical pencils are not permitted.
- Please do not use flashlights or the like.
- During busy hours we may request that those with young children deposit their strollers with our staff.
- So as not to bother other guests, please keep noise from footsteps and conversations to a minimum.
- We ask that disabled persons and those in wheelchairs, who wish to use the parking lot, contact us in advance.